Electrolyzed water in the news. Click the links below to read more.
- Middle School Robotics Team Designs Electrolyzed Water Vender To Improve Food Safety – Vending Times News
- Electric water better at killing bacteria on food – Calhoun Times and Gordon County News
- Electric Water Kills Plant, Food Pathogen – Georgia Agricultural Experiment Station
- Food poisoning can make you plenty sick—and even lead to death—but help is on the way. Engineers are developing new technologies that can destroy the deadly microorganisms that cause it. – ASEE prism online
- Tap Water to Zap Water – Appliance Design
- Project Spotlight – Electric Water Better at Killing Bacteria on Food – The Food Chain
- Dead in the water. Pathologist creates electrolyzed water-and-salt solution that kills plant diseases – University of Georgia Columns
- Shocking results on chicken – Georgia FACES
- Simple elixir called a ‘miracle liquid‘ – Los Angeles Time
- UGA researcher uncovers way to provide antioxidant-rich water in a bottle – UGA Red and Black
- Electrified water packs powerful health punch – UGA TODAY
- Electrolyzed water becoming more popular as a green cleaning solution – The Daily Record
Electrolyzed water in magazines. Click the links below to read more.
- Electrolyzed Water: Miracle Cleaner? – Green Life (online publication of the Sierra Club)
- Electrolyzed water effective as chemical cleaner, study finds – Food Production Daily
Useful journals that focus on electrolysis. Click the links to go to the journal sites.